Life Updates: April 2020
Hello! I hope you are doing okay, all things considered, within this terrible pandemic.
Here are some things I've been doing this Spring.
- Staying home.
- Lots of yoga.
- Learning Unity, Game Maker, and Godot. I'm trying them all out to understand the tradeoffs. Godot is still my favorite, but I've spent by far the most time with that one.
- Building a new RPG Editor using React and Next JS.
- Playing Mega Man Anniversary Collection on my Xbox One.
- Working on Art for a new game. I'm only the artist on this one, not the programmer, which is a nice way to focus on one thing within the project.
- Planning on making some more YouTube videos. I've been slow on those, but finally getting inspired again.
Stay safe!Back to all posts